We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our sales associate team, as a part or full time employee. Management positions are available. An ideal candidate is a Monelle Vermont brand enthusiast who aspires to deliver exceptional service and build customer relationships.
At Monelle Vermont we paint a picture of quintessential New England life, enjoying our everyday local beauty and embracing far away travel. Above all, we are devoted to our customer - the bright individuals seeking beauty wherever they go.
Team members will be offered the following responsibilities…
- Manage brick & mortar sales floor and customer point of sale.
- Master of internal inventory systems.
- Oversee online storefront, both the customer interface and the backend website.
- Assist in areas of stock, shipping, and receiving protocols, policies and procedures.
- Assist in wholesale buying and visual merchandising; team members are vital in both areas for brand development.
- Retail experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Empathy, energy and kindness; accountability and adaptability.
- A passion for the brand.
- Problem solving skills and proactive nature.
- At least 3 days per week on the schedule; one weekend day required.
In general you will…
- Be communicating your ideas with the management and buying teams.
- Have a sense of personal style and understanding of and ability to reflect the Monelle Vermont aesthetic as a face of the brand and local ambassador.
- Presented with the opportunity to grow within the company, and the retail industry as a whole.
Perks of the job…
- Generous employee discount to all Monelle Vermont offerings
- Employee referral bonus program
- Sales incentive program
- Discounts to additional local businesses
- Rebates for commute and parking
- Opportunity to grow within company and in the retail industry