Elli Parr Amazonite Atlas Studs
Amazonite rough cut 4 prong studs set in vermeil (sterling silver hand dipped in 24K gold)
Our jewelry is made in small batches with attention to detail and quality materials. To keep your pieces in the best possible condition, please reference below check-list:
- After each wear, gently wipe make-up and skin oils off with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
- Once in awhile, use a generic micro fiber cloth to remove any oxidation or tarnish marks. Gently rub across the surface until the shine has been restored.
- Store your clean & dry jewelry in a clean zip lock bag or air-tight container to prevent tarnish and oxidation
- Remove jewelry before entering water (i.e. shower, hot tubs, pools & ocean)
- As metal and gems are quite delicate, remove your jewelry when applying sprays, perfumes lotions and any other chemicals
- Take your jewelry off before bed
- We do not advise the use of jewelry cleaning solutions on gold plated pieces
GEMSTONES & BEADS
Since every gemstone is semi-precious and natural, your product may differ slightly than the product image shown on our website.
Every piece of Jewelry at Elli Parr is designed in our home state of Vermont and hand crafted, one-by-one! We hope you LOVE your new jewelry as much as we loved creating it for you!